ExitException typeRepresents an exception that should cause exit from the program
Direct parent types
- Represents exceptional situaution. All thrown things shouhld inherit Exception.
Direct subtypes: 15
Direct children types
- Represents a fatal error condition that causes the program to exit.
- ExitCode(ee:ExitException) Source: stdlib.ngs:3954
- Convert ExitException to an exit code.
- init(ee:ExitException, message:Str, exit_code:Int=1) Source: stdlib.ngs:3946
- Initializes ExitException.
- init(ee:ExitException, exit_code:Int=1) Source: stdlib.ngs:3950