- Get random number between 0 and RAND_MAX-1. Uses RANDOM(3).
- rand(something:Any, n:Int) Source: stdlib.ngs:6292
- Pick n elements from something. Uniqueness of picked elements is not guaranteed.
- rand(n:Int) Source: stdlib.ngs:6297
- Pick random number from 0 up to but not including n
- rand(a:Arr) Source: stdlib.ngs:6308
- Pick one random element from array
- rand(a:Str) Source: stdlib.ngs:6312
- Pick random character from a string
- rand(a:Str, n:Int) Source: stdlib.ngs:6314
- rand(r:NumRange) Source: stdlib.ngs:6319
- Pick one random element from a range